Royalty-Free Licensed Stock Footage
SeaWolf Productions provides royalty-free stock film footage for unlimited purchaser use and worldwide broadcast. Most footage was originally shot on digital media and mastered to several digital formats for ease of use and superior quality. The content covers many diving, marine and historic subjects to meet your needs. SeaWolf Productions Underwater Video & Photo Library for Shipwrecks and Marine Life is ideal for all DV producers of corporate presentations, commercials, TV shows, music videos, and web designers ... the possibilities are limited only by the producer's imagination!
If you edit video, then having access to hard to find digital stock video footage with will inexpensively enhance all of your video productions and save tremendous amounts of time.
The previews (streaming mpg) are royalty-free (when unmodified) and high
resolution AVI , WMV and medium resolution (MPEG) clips
are priced with regard to rarity, historical significance and quality. Purchase
of any clip comes with a limited license for legal use by the buyer (all footage
is copyrighted and may not
resold with specific permission) for use as desired. The high resolution (full frame AVI)
can be easily imported into most linear or non-linear video editing programs
available on the market today. Just download the file, import into your editor
and modify it to meet your needs. Some programs will also allow this with
WMV and MPEG files non-broadcast web based or Power Point presentations. It's easy and it's fun!
All files are all available for immediate download, but can be supplied on DV or Analog media upon request.
1. Browse the categories to find the desired footage.
Please note our library is increasing as we add new footage all of the time. You can request footage
if you like, and if we can accommodate you, we will.
2. To view the clips either:
A. Click on the Image to see what is on the clip. Our preview
resolution is 320x240 streaming. If the content of the clip is what
you are looking for then you can download the streaming to your hard
drive by right clicking on the link.
B. or you can buy the Medium Resolution. The medium resolution clips are 640 x 480 @ 30FPS MPEG
C. or you can buy The High Resolution clips. They
are available for immediate download after making payment through Pay Pal. The
High Resolution clips are 720x480 @ 30fp/s. If you would like
them on videotape or CD email and they can usually be sent out the same
day. There is an additional cost for tape and shipping.
Only the preview clips are streaming.
3. The High Resolution clips are available in .AVI. and will play in most media player applications such as Windows Media Player (Download here) or Apple's Quick Time (Download here) and can download by clicking the "ADD to CART" button. The Medium resolution is in MPEGs. This has been done to make them completely compatible with PowerPoint presentations and some Mac computers. They will play in any windows Media Player. The .WMV files offer the same high quality as the .AVI files they were compressed from, but at much smaller file size. These files are optimized for Windows applications.
4. If you would like to receive the clip on tape, (Mini DV, SVHS or VHS) or CD we can do that too. For details on this service please Contact US .
5. The very nature of this site ensures large files and massive data transfers. Thus you must be aware that some of these files might take a while to download.
6. Upon receipt of your payment a limited license for the footage purchased will
be sent to the email address provided.
7. While we are not selling collections per se at this time we do have a special where you can create your own collection of video clips and Contact US concerning volume discounts. Complete documentary presentations are also available for license and rebroadcast or re-edit.
Stock Footage Library
Samples and histories of other subjects
may be viewed at the
Contact US with your specific needs and for pricing.
|Copyright 2002 SeaWolf Productions. All Rights reserved. WARNING: Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of copyrighted materials. Criminal copyright infringement is investigated by the FBI and may constitute a felony with a maximum penalty of up to five years and in prison and/or a $250,000.00 fine. Licensed for the private home exhibition only. Any public performance, copying or other use is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.|